Explore more than 100 degrees and programs at Eastern Florida
EFSC can help you get where you want to be with more than 100 degree and certificate programs. Explore using the search tool above or browse the official program list below.
Ready to apply? Check out our enrollment steps and convenient, 24/7, online application.
Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) Degrees
Organizational Management BAS - 12 Specializations
- Accounting - 100% Online Option
- Banking and Finance - 100% Online Option
- Event Planning & Management - Specialization-specific courses on-campus only
- General Business - 100% Online Option
- Healthcare Management - 100% Online Option
- Human Resources - 100% Online Option
- Nonprofit Management - 100% Online Option
- Public Administration - 100% Online Option
- Public Safety Management - 100% Online Option
- Sales and Marketing - 100% Online Option
- Sports Management Specialization - 100% Online Option
- Travel & Tourism Management - Specialization-specific courses on-campus only
Applied Health Sciences BAS - Five Specializations
- Advanced Allied Health - 100% Online Option
- Biomedical Science
- Medical Imaging: Vascular Sonography or Adult & Pediatric Cardiac Sonography (Effective Fall 2022)
- Medical Imaging: Informatics/PACS Track
- Veterinary Nursing
Computer Information Systems Technology BAS - Five Specializations
- Data Science
- Networking Systems
- Programming Development/Software Development - 100% Online Option
- Project Management
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degrees
Science Teacher Education - Biology Teacher Specialization - New for Fall 2021!
General Associate in Arts (2020-21 Catalog)
General Education/Transfer Degree: View the course progression for our two-year associate degree.
Plan your A.A. program to match up with your intended Bachelor Degree through transfer planning with your academic advisor. A.A. students should also explore guaranteed transfer options.
The Educator Preparation Institute (EPI) at Eastern Florida State College leads to a Certificate of Completion (CER) and provides an alternate path to teach in a pre-kindergarten through grade 12 setting for individuals who hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university in a field other than teaching. EPI coursework provides the knowledge and skills needed to earn a Florida Professional Educator's Certificate.
Mental Health Technician CTC - New for Fall Term 2021!