Business Program Pathways
The Business Academic Community is a meta major pathway that can lead to careers in the fields of Accounting, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Global Trade and Logistics, Hospitality, Management, Marketing, Paralegal Studies, and Tourism.
Gateway English Course: ENC 1101 English Composition 1
Gateway Math Courses: MAC 1105 College Algebra, OR STA 2023 Statistics
EFSC Degrees and Certificates in the Business Pathway
Organizational Management Bachelor of Applied Science Degree (BAS)
- Accounting Specialization
- Banking and Financial Management Specialization
- Event Planning and Management Specialization
- General Business Specialization
- Healthcare Management Specialization
- Human Resource Management Specialization
- Nonprofit Management Specialization
- Public Administration Specialization
- Public Safety Management Specialization
- Sales and Marketing Specialization
- Sports Management Specialization
- Travel and Tourism Management Specialization
Associate Degrees in the Business Academic Community
- Associate in Arts Degree (A.A.)
- Accounting Technology A.S.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Business Entrepreneurship A.S.
- Culinary Management A.S.
- Office Administration A.S.
- Paralegal Studies A.S.
- Transportation and Logistics A.S.
Certificates in the Business Academic Community
- Accounting Technology Management CCC
- Accounting Technology Operations CCC
- Accounting Technology Specialist CCC
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship CCC
- Business Entrepreneurship CCC
- Business Management CCC
- Business Operations CCC
- Business Specialist CCC
- Cosmetology CTC
- Facial Specialty CTC
- Human Resources Administrator CCC
- Intermodal Freight Transportation CCC
- International Freight Transportation CCC
- Medical Office Management CCC
- Office Management CCC
- Office Specialist CCC
- Office Support CCC
- Real Estate Specialist CCC