Adjunct Forms & Documents
Submit to Human Resources Office prior to being hired:
- Online Application
- Transcripts: submission instructions are included in the new applicantinstructions in the Application/Pre-Employment Information section.
As a Candidate, complete the following required forms and submit to Human Resources; click on each individual form below to open and print. (To avoid seeing a cached version of a form you may have previously viewed, refresh the PDF after clicking the link to be sure you are seeing the most recent form):
- Emergency Contact Form
- Employment Verification Form (I-9): Must present unexpired identification verifying your eligibility to work in the US; examples of ID are: Passport, Government-issued photo ID card and Social Security card, Government-issued photo ID card and birth certificate. Complete the I-9 ONLY in the presence of an authorized College employee prior to first day of employment.
- Ethnicity / Race Reporting
- E-Verify Information
- Florida Public Records Law for Reporting Exemption
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) Certification
- Loyalty Oath (must be notarized)
- Mandatory FICA Alternative Plan: Information on the plan and directions for setting up your plan
- Mandatory Training List
- Orientation Acknowledgment Form: Complete this form after viewing Orientation PowerPoint from the Quick Start Guide/Orientation webpage.
- Reference Check Form (3): Sign and date the Liability Release on three reference forms; forward the signed forms to HR (at least two of them should be recent supervisors)
- Social Security: Notification of Collection & Usage
- Social Security SSA-1945 Form: Statement for Employment Not Covered by Social Security: Forward the completed and signed original copy to HR; keep a copy for your personal records
- Verification of Experience Letter(s) - if asked to provide (for Vocational/Technical Instructors, to be submitted by Employers on Company Letterhead, stating dates and job responsibilities)
- W-4 Federal Tax Form - (Refresh browser if you do not see the form for the current year; use your legal name & your mailing address)
- Workers' Compensation Instructions