Course Processes & Plans
Carefully review the information in this section for processes and guidelines related to academic courses, including:
- How to audit a course at Eastern Florida State College.
- The critical difference between dropping a course and withdrawing from a course, which depends on the time in the academic term.
- Requesting a waiver or course subsitution.
- The process for appeals related to guidelines on the maximum number of course attempts.
- The Excess Hours Advisory, which students who plan to pursue a bachelor's degree need to be aware of and follow.
This section also contains the Electronic Course Plan Repository, known as the eCPR, a collection of EFSC's course plans that have been approved through the college's curriculum development process.
The Office of the Registrar is located on the Cocoa Campus of Eastern Florida State College.
Address: 1519 Clearlake Road, Cocoa, FL 32922
Location: Building 2, Room 202
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 5 PM; Closed Fridays
Email the Registrar's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Assistance for all Campuses: 321-433-7300
Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 7 PM
Cocoa: Building 11
Melbourne: Building 1
Palm Bay: Building 1
Titusville: Building 3