Credentials for career advancement
Are you ready for the challenges of a supervisory position but are held back because you lack a Bachelor's Degree? Now you can earn the management degree you need to move up the career ladder — and stay close to home thanks to EFSC's 28 bachelor specializations.
We offer almost two dozen Bachelor of Applied Science specializations focused on business, healthcare, or computer technologies, plus a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing for students who meet the admission requirements and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Science Teacher Education with three tracks to choose from for students who want to teach middle or high school Biology or Chemistry, or Middle School Science.
Our Bachelor's Degree advisors can work with you on a customized plan of study. Check out the list of program options below and please note that a designation of "Online Only" means the program's upper-level courses are only available online. "100% Online Option" means the program's upper-level courses are all available online, but some are also available as in-person options. Specializations with no designation or a note about on-campus core courses cannot be earned fully online will require at least some face-to-face courses.
Important Note: Bachelor program courses can fill quickly when registration begins before each term. To finish a program that has a designated 100% online option by taking only online courses, students need to register in a timely manner to ensure they have a seat for the online course offerings of their choice. The same guidance applies to access for face-to-face courses on campus. Work with your advisor as needed when planning and be sure to check the important term dates and student email for current information about registration start dates.
RN to BSN: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Nursing RN to BSN Online Program Online Only
Science Teacher Education: Bachelor of Science
- Biology Teacher Specialization
- Chemistry Teacher Specialization
- Middle School Science Specialization
- Advanced Allied Health Specialization 100% Online Option
- Biomedical Science Specialization
- Biotechnology Specialization
- Medical Imaging: Vascular Sonography or Adult & Pediatric Cardiac Sonography Specializations
(Specialization-specific courses on-campus only)
- Medical Imaging: Informatics/PACS
- Veterinary Technology
- Networking Systems Specialization
- Program Development/Software Development Specialization 100% Online Option
- Computer Project Management Specialization
- Data Science Specialization
- General Business Specialization 100% Online Option
- Accounting Specialization 100% Online Option
- Banking and Financial Specialization 100% Online Option
- Event Planning and Management 100% Online Option
- Healthcare Management Specialization 100% Online Option
- Human Resource Management Specialization 100% Online Option
- Nonprofit Management 100% Online Option
- Public Administration Specialization 100% Online Option
- Public Safety Management Specialization 100% Online Option
- Sales & Marketing Specialization 100% Online Option
- Sports Management Specialization 100% Online Option
- Travel and Tourism Management 100% Online Option
Our programs build on skills acquired in the workplace or through previous coursework. They're also designed for both traditional students and working adults, offering flexible formats that include online learning, traditional day and night classes at convenient times, and blended courses that are part classroom and part online.
Explore the links above for more details about all of the EFSC Bachelor's Degrees and make an appointment with a Bachelor's Degree Advisor to plan your individualized approach to success.
Bachelor's Resources & Advising
EFSC students with myEFSC Portal access, please schedule your bachelor advising appointment using EAB Navigate. If you are not a current student, use the links below to make appointments.