Explore more than 100 degrees and programs at Eastern Florida
Check the list below of Eastern Florida State College programs for details and to view the recommended course sequences.
Want to explore your program options by campus location? View the program requirements and locations.
If you're undecided about your education goals, visit our interactive Explore Your Options page.
Looking for non-credit workforce and career training? EFSC offers a full-range of non-credit options.
Ready to apply? Explore our enrollment steps and convenient, 24/7, online application.
Bachelor of Applied Science BAS (2017-18)
Organizational Management BAS (Eight tracks)
- Accounting - 100% Online Option
- Banking and Finance - 100% Online Option
- General Business - 100% Online Option
- Healthcare Management - Hybrid Option (Capstone course is in-person)
- Human Resources - 100% Online Option
- Public Safety Management - 100% Online Option
- Sales and Marketing - 100% Online Option
- Sports Management Specialization - 100% Online Option
Applied Health Sciences BAS (Three tracks)
- Advanced Allied Health - Hybrid Option (Capstone course is in-person)
- Biomedical Science
- Medical Imaging - Online Only Courses + Clinicals
Computer Information Systems Technology BAS (Five Tracks)
- Data Science
- Networking Systems
- Programming Development/Software Development - 100% Online Option (Physics courses when needed are in-person only)
- Project Management
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Starts January 2018)
General Associate in Arts (2017-18)
Plan your A.A. program to match up with your intended Bachelor Degree using Eastern Florida State College's Transfer GPS: Graduation Plans for Success.
Associate in Science (2017-18)
Anesthesia Technology A.S. (Program start date to be determined)
Applied Technical Certificate (2017-18)
Applied Technology Diploma (2017-18)
Pharmacy Technician ATD (Starting Spring 2018)