How to Make an Appointment
Meet With an ASC or Writing Center Tutor
EFSC tutors are here to help you, whether it's online or in person!
To receive online tutoring via Microsoft Teams, you need to make an appointment. If you prefer in-person tutoring on campus, you have the option to either set up an appointment or simply walk in (although we strongly recommend scheduling an appointment to reduce potential wait times).
Keep in mind these important appointment guidelines:
- Appointments should be made with at least 12 hours' notice and can be scheduled up to three weeks in advance.
- If you require writing assistance, you can schedule one appointment per course or per day.
- To cancel an upcoming appointment, log in to Navigate via the myEFSC student portal and cancel it from the "My Appointments" tab.
Questions? Contact any EFSC Academic Success Center for help.
Follow These Steps to Schedule an Appointment
Select "Appointments,” then click or tap the blue "Schedule Appointment" button.
In the New Appointment section, use the dropdown to choose "Academic Success Center" for either ASC or Writing Center appointments.
Also select the service:
- Course-Based Tutoring
- Writing Assistance
Pick a date and click or tap "Find Available Time."
Select "In-Person" or "Virtual" for the meeting type.
If the appointment is in-person, select a campus to see the tutors available for that campus.
For virtual appointments via MS Teams, you can select a specific tutor (if desired) or choose from available times with any campus tutor.
Pick an available time slot.
Review your appointment details, confirm the meeting type (in-person or virtual), and configure email and/or text reminders if needed.
Click or tap "Schedule" to schedule your appointment and then check for a confirmation email via your Titan student email.
If your appointment is in person, go to the ASC location for your campus.
If your appointment is virtual/online, use the link in the confirmation email to connect with your tutor via Microsoft Teams. MS Teams is a free application that is part of the same Outlook 365 package that you use for student email. Your best experience attending live tutoring in Teams is by downloading the Microsoft Teams app, either from a link option below or from the applicable app store for your device.
- Option 1 - Download the MS Teams app from the Microsoft website
- Option 2 - Download the Teams app and other Microsoft software (While in your Microsoft 365 account, the same one used for student email, open Teams. Within the web browser version of Teams you can can find the option to download the Teams app to your device).