- Military & Veterans Service Center
- Credit for Military Experience
- EFSCares Student Counseling Service
- Facebook: Cocoa Collegiate Veterans Society
- Facebook: Palm Bay Collegiate Veterans Society
- U.S. Veterans Affairs Dept.
- GI Bill Application
- Financial Aid Federal Application (FAFSA)
- Boots to Books Workshop Participants
Serving Veterans at EFSC
Active military personnel, veterans and their families who are attending Eastern Florida State College can access special services to meet their often unique educational and personal needs through the collegewide Military & Veterans Service Center.
Services offered include:
- Access to veteran-specific financial aid information
- A student orientation program tailored for veterans
- Training for faculty and staff on the special assistance veterans may need inside and outside the classroom.
- A computer work area where veterans can get help accessing information on their VA benefits.
- Mentoring and tutoring programs through local veteran and community organizations.
- Courses offered at EFSC's Patrick Air Force Base Center
- Coordination with Collegiate Veterans Society, a student club dedicated to help fellow veterans in the transition from military to college life. The Cocoa Campus Chapter meets the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at 3 PM in the Military & Veterans Service Center, Building 11, Room 113. The Palm Bay Campus Chapter meets the last Wednesday of each month at 3 PM in Building 2, Room 338. The Palm Bay Chapter contact is Susan Phillips at 321-433-5289.
- Visits from Department of Veterans Affairs' representatives to assist veterans on a range of issues.
The Service Center has locations on the Cocoa and Melbourne Campuses, but serves students on all campuses.
EFSC is proud to have earned the following designations.
For resources & veterans educational benefits assistance EFSC students from any campus can call, email or visit:
Service Center Locations & Hours
Monday-Thursday, 8 AM - 6 PM
Building 11, Room 113
1519 Clearlake Rd.
Cocoa, FL 32922
Bldg. 1, Rm. 140
3865 North Wickham Road
Melbourne, FL 32935