Orientation Information & Dates
By choosing to attend college, you are investing your time and your money. The time you spend in orientation is time that will help you maximize your investment and help you to be in control of your educational future.
Orientation helps you by:
- Informing you about the college’s resources to help you succeed
- Teaching you how to use EFSC’s online resources, like web registration and Outlook Live email
- Informing you about academic policies and procedures
Eastern Florida recommends that you attend an orientation session held at the campus you plan to attend, but you may attend any campus that is convenient for you and online sessions are also available.
If you have been conditionally accepted into a program that requires a special limited access application, such as health sciences & nursing, or in the public safety field, you may be required to take part in an additional orientation for your specific program. For those limited access programs, the main college orientation is still required for first-time EFSC students.
For students entering an EFSC Bachelor's Degree program, check with the BAS advisor for orientation requirements and you can also view the BAS orientation enrollment steps.
If you are a new two-year program student and simply cannot attend an on-campus orientation, you may complete the orientation online.
- Admissions & Records Contacts
- Academic Advising
- Access/Disability Services (SAIL)
- Application for Admission
- EFSC Programs & Admissions and Requirements
- Career Planning
- Check/Return to Online Application
- Child Care Information
- Class Schedule Search
- Florida Residency Guidelines & Affidavit
- Online Student Services Reference Guide
- Parking Permit Information
- Register Online
- Service Learning Program
- Tutorials/Student Services
- Voter Registration Info