Applying to Eastern Florida
Start your admissions process early to ensure that you can complete all of the necessary requirements and provide all of the documents needed to process your application for enrollment as an Eastern Florida State College Titan.
In the Admissions area of our website you’ll find everything you need to apply to EFSC, apply for financial aid, enroll for classes and prepare for graduation, a new career or moving on to the next step in your education.
Eastern Florida provides exciting opportunities for all kinds of students and we’ve organized our Enrollment Steps by what kind of student you are:
- New Student: Easy steps to apply & admission requirements
- Bachelor's Student: Custom process for our four-year degrees
- Returning Student: How to readmit or reactivate your records
- Transfer Student: Previously attended another institution
- Transient Student: Students attending on a temporary basis
- High School Student: Info on dual enrollment and the transition to EFSC
- International Student: Information for non-US students
- Non-credit and Continuing Education: Expand your job skills or maintain career certifications
- Prior Learning Assessment: If you have work, life or military experience that could translate into college credit, our Accelerated Learning coordinator can help you navigate that process. We call it the Life-Experience Acceleration Path or LEAP for short. Fill out our LEAP form to learn more.
Eastern Florida State College is dedicated to providing a nondiscriminatory environment which promotes equal access, equal educational opportunity and equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, color, ethnicity, genetics, religion, sex, gender preference, disabilities, marital status, veteran status, ancestry or political affiliation. Our commitment encompasses recruitment, admission, registration, financial help, counseling, advising, course offerings, extracurricular programs, facilities, health services, athletics, employment and its privileges and benefits.
Eastern Florida State College has a rolling admissions process, which means we accept new students year-round and will gladly process your application at any time. Applying by the priority deadline, and then completing any admissions follow-up requirements in a timely way, helps you move to the course registration phase sooner when more classes are available and avoid late registration fees. Applications submitted after the priority deadline will be accepted and processed in the order in which they were received. A late registration fee of $50 will be assessed to all students who register for classes after each part of term's published fee due date (the fee is assessed during each part of term's add/drop period).
If you need help at any step in the application and enrollment process, get in touch with the admissions office on the campus most convenient for you.
EFSC Admissions Process:
Watch Our Video
- Admissions & Records Contacts
- Academic Advising
- Access/Disability Services (SAIL)
- Application for Admission (Online)
(New, International, Readmit, Transient & Transfer Students)
- Application for Admission
(Dual Enroll Students)
- EFSC Programs & Admissions and Requirements
- Career Planning
- Check/Return to Online Application
- Child Care Information
- Class Schedule Search
- Florida Residency Guidelines & Affidavit
- Online Student Services Reference Guide
- Parking Permit Information
- Register Online
- Service Learning Program
- Tutorials/Student Services
- Voter Registration Info