- Faculty & Staff
- Academic Technology
- Faculty Software
EFSC faculty software support
Explore various applications to enhance your courses in Canvas and/or in the classroom.
• Record your lectures with Kaltura MediaSpace.
• Create exams that can be printed or published directly to Canvas with Respondus.
• Protect the integrity of those exam with proctoring tools.
• Build engaging lessons with the SoftChalk tool.
• Teach students about plagiarism with the Turnitin Anti-Plagiarism Tool in Canvas.
• Scan your courses for ADA compliance with an Accessibility Checker Tool.
• Interact with students live online with web conferencing tools.
Dayla Nolis, 321-433-5280
Director, Academic Technology
Cherylan Bacheller, 321-433-7506
Elisabeth (Liz) Craft, 321-433-5070
Lascelles Lee, 321-433-7703
Instructional Support Specialist