IT Support at Eastern Florida State College
The EFSC IT Technical Support Desk serves as the single point of contact between students, faculty and staff and the Information Technology Department. The IT Technical Support Desk staff will assist you with your questions, requests and suggestions or route them to the appropriate area for resolution.
Support Desk Hours: 7 AM to midnight seven days a week
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What is my User ID and Password?
- Your User ID (also called Student Identification Number) is your 9 character number that begins with a capital "B"
Your password is composed of a combination of letters, numbers and special characters that is used to login to the secure area with your User ID. Your password is set to your birthdate followed by "-Efsc", initially, for example MMDDYY-Efsc. EFSC does not use Social Security Numbers as student ID numbers. When you first apply or readmit to EFSC, you will be given your student ID number, either in person or via your new student admission letter. You must protect your ID number, as it is your gateway to your student records.
If you do not know your User ID or password, click here to reset your password or obtain your userid.
- If you experience problems, please call the IT Tech Support Desk at 321-433-7600. EFSC faculty and staff should call Human Resources.
- After you have been assigned a User ID and password, for security reasons, you will be forced to change your password. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and composed of letters, numbers and special characters.
Question 2: How do I obtain assistance with Canvas?
For assistance with Canvas you may:
Question 3: Where can I get information on student email?
Outlook Live is Eastern Florida State College's official student email system. The URL to access Outlook Live is http://www.outlook.com/titans.easternflorida.edu. Your email address is your last name followed by a period first name followed by series of numbers if required to make your user ID unique. The domain name, the part that comes after the @ sign is titans.easternflorida.edu, so the complete email address will be similar to Smith.John123@titans.easternflorida.edu.
Your email address will be displayed in myEFSC after you login. You may also obtain your email ID by logging into Titan Web Services through myEFSC and selecting the "personal information" link, followed by the "View Email Addresses/or Network ID" link. If you experience further problems, please contact the IT Tech Support Desk at (321) 433-7600 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question 4: How do I access myEFSC?
myEFSC Portal: Login & Navigation Tutorial
To Access myEFSC:
- Login to myEFSC
- You can also access myEFSC through the Logins dropdown menu in the upper right corner of any page on the website
Username: Enter your student ID number (B Number)
Password: Enter your password (same password used for registration, grades, etc.)
myEFSC is Eastern Florida State College's portal that allows students, faculty and staff to access all the resources needed to be successful. With one login, you can access all resources important to your role at the college!
With myEFSC you can:
- Access E-mail
- Access on-line Canvas Classrooms
- Access Library Electronic Resources
- Access Titan Web Services (grades, registration, degree audits, etc.)
- Register/Pay for Classes
- Check Financial Aid
- Request Transcripts
- Read important student announcements
- See your current class schedules
- View last term grades
View the Student Services Online Quick Reference Guide for more tips and information on the services available through myEFSC
myEFSC & Titan Web Support the following Internet browsers:
- For best performance, update to latest version.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge: Windows 10
- Firefox: Windows & Mac OS
- Safari: Mac OS
- Chrome: Windows