The credentials for career advancement
Are you ready for the challenges of a supervisory position but are held back because you lack a Bachelor's Degree? Now you can earn the management degree you need to move up the career ladder — and stay close to home.
Choose from 16 Bachelor of Applied Science specializations offered by Eastern Florida State College.
Fill out the information request form and our Bachelor's Degree advisors can work with you on a customized plan of study. Check out the list of options, including our newest tracks starting Spring Term 2017:
- Networking Systems Specialization
- Program Development/Software Development Specialization 100% online option
- Computer Project Management Specialization
- Data Science Specialization (New Spring 2017)
- General Business Specialization 100% online option
- Accounting Specialization (New Spring 2017 - 100% Online)
- Banking and Financial Specialization (New Spring 2017)
- Healthcare Management Specialization
- Human Resource Management Specialization
- Public Safety Management Specialization 100% online option
- Sales & Marketing Specialization 100% online
- Sports Management Specialization (New Spring 2017)
Our programs build on skills acquired in the workplace or through previous coursework. They're also designed for both traditional students and working adults, offering flexible formats that include online learning, traditional day and night classes at convenient times, and blended courses that are part classroom and part online.
Explore the links above for more details about all of the EFSC Bachelor's Degrees and make an appointment with a Bachelor's Degree Advisor to plan your individualized approach to success.
BAS Application Dates
• Spring Term 2017: Apply by Feb. 13, 2017 for classes starting Mar. 6
• Fall Term 2017: Application open now
Explore the BAS enrollment steps
Bachelor's Intent to Graduate Application Deadlines
Spring 2017: Thursday, March 9, 2017
Dan Eilen, M.S., BAS Coordinator
Lesa Denninghoff, BAS Advisor
To schedule advising, use the online appointment system.
Email the BAS office at:
For more information call 321-632-1111