The credentials for career advancement
Are you ready for the challenges of a supervisory position but are held back because you lack a Bachelor's Degree? Now you can earn the management degree you need to move up the career ladder — and stay close to home.
Choose from 16 Bachelor of Applied Science specializations offered by Eastern Florida State College.
Fill out the information request form and our Bachelor's Degree advisors can work with you on a customized plan of study. Check out the list of options:
- Advanced Allied Health Specialization
- Biomedical Sciences Specialization
- Medical Imaging 100% online
- Networking Systems Specialization
- Program Development/Software Development Specialization 100% online option
- Computer Project Management Specialization
- Data Science Specialization
- General Business Specialization 100% online option
- Accounting Specialization 100% online option
- Banking and Financial Specialization 100% online
- Healthcare Management Specialization
- Human Resource Management Specialization
- Public Safety Management Specialization 100% online option
- Sales & Marketing Specialization 100% online
- Sports Management Specialization 100% online
Our programs build on skills acquired in the workplace or through previous coursework. They're also designed for both traditional students and working adults, offering flexible formats that include online learning, traditional day and night classes at convenient times, and blended courses that are part classroom and part online.
Explore the links above for more details about all of the EFSC Bachelor's Degrees and make an appointment with a Bachelor's Degree Advisor to plan your individualized approach to success.
BAS Application Dates
• Fall Term 2017: Application open now
Explore the BAS enrollment steps
BAS Intent to Graduate Application Deadlines (to avoid a late fee)
Summer 2017: Thursday, July 6, 2017
Fall 2017: Thursday, October 19, 2017
Lesa Denninghoff, BAS Advisor
To schedule advising, use the online appointment system.
Email the BAS office at:
For more information call 321-632-1111