Watch: Bachelor's @EFSC
The credentials for career advancement
Are you ready for the challenges of a supervisory position but are held back because you lack a Bachelor's Degree? Now you can earn the management degree you need to move up the career ladder — and stay close to home.
Choose from 17 Bachelor of Applied Science specializations offered by Eastern Florida State College, plus a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing for students who meet the admission requirements.
Fill out the information request form and our Bachelor's Degree advisors can work with you on a customized plan of study. Check out the list of program options below and please note that a designation of "Online Only" means the program's upper-level courses are only available online. "100% Online Option" means the program's upper-level courses are all available online, but some are also available as in-person options. "Hybrid Option" indicates that most of the degree's upper-level courses can be taken online, but that in-person options also are a choice, and that one or more required courses are only available on campus.
RN to BSN: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Nursing RN to BSN Online Program Online Only
- Advanced Allied Health Specialization 100% Online Option
- Biomedical Sciences Specialization
- Medical Imaging Online Only Courses + Clinicals
- Networking Systems Specialization
- Program Development/Software Development Specialization 100% Online Option (Physics courses when needed are in-person only)
- Computer Project Management Specialization
- Data Science Specialization
- General Business Specialization 100% Online Option
- Accounting Specialization 100% Online Option
- Banking and Financial Specialization 100% Online Option
- Healthcare Management Specialization 100% Online Option
- Human Resource Management Specialization 100% Online Option
- Public Administration Specialization
- Public Safety Management Specialization 100% Online Option
- Sales & Marketing Specialization 100% Online Option
- Sports Management Specialization 100% Online Option
Our programs build on skills acquired in the workplace or through previous coursework. They're also designed for both traditional students and working adults, offering flexible formats that include online learning, traditional day and night classes at convenient times, and blended courses that are part classroom and part online.
Explore the links above for more details about all of the EFSC Bachelor's Degrees and make an appointment with a Bachelor's Degree Advisor to plan your individualized approach to success.
Email the Bachelor's office at:
For more information call 321-632-1111