The credentials for career advancement
Are you ready for the challenges of a supervisory position but are held back because you lack a Bachelor's Degree? Now you can earn the management degree you need to move up the career ladder — and stay close to home.
Choose from 16 Bachelor of Applied Science specializations offered by Eastern Florida State College. Ask an advisor for details about our newest tracks starting for Spring Term 2017:
- Advanced Allied Health Specialization
- Biomedical Sciences Specialization
- Medical Imaging (New specialization started Fall 2016)
- Networking Systems Specialization
- Program Development/Software Development Specialization 100% online option
- Computer Project Management Specialization
- Cybersecurity (New specialization started Fall 2016)
- Data Science Specialization (New Spring 2017)
- General Business Specialization
- Accounting Specialization (New Spring 2017)
- Banking and Finance Specialization (New Spring 2017)
- Healthcare Management Specialization
- Human Resource Management Specialization
- Public Safety Management Specialization 100% online option
- Sales & Marketing Specialization 100% online option
- Sports Management Specialization (New Spring 2017)
Our programs build on skills acquired in the workplace or through previous coursework. They're also designed for both traditional students and working adults, offering flexible formats that include online learning, traditional day and night classes at convenient times, and blended courses that are part classroom and part online.
Explore the links above and to the left for more details about all of the EFSC Bachelor's Degrees and make an appointment with a Bachelor's Degree Student Development Specialist to plan your individualized approach to success.
BAS Application Dates
• Spring Term 2017: Application opens Monday, Sept. 19, 2016. Apply by Dec. 5, 2016 for classes starting Jan. 9, 2017 & by Jan. 16, 2017 for classes starting Feb. 6
Explore the BAS enrollment steps.
Applicants specializing in Healthcare Management or Advanced Allied Health who lack an A.S. in a health sciences field will need to submit additional information to support their application. Download this form: Healthcare Supplemental Experience Form
Bachelor's Intent to Graduate Application Deadlines
Fall 2016: Thursday, October 20, 2016
Dan Eilen, M.S., BAS Coordinator
Lesa Denninghoff, BAS Advisor
To schedule advising, use the online appointment system.
Email the BAS office at:
For more information call 321-632-1111