Make a Graduation Plan
myGPS: Graduation Plan for Success
myGPS is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, web-based academic advising and degree audit tool that helps currently active students and their advisors successfully navigate curriculum requirements. myGPS provides the basic information you need so that you and your advisor can focus on your goals and plan how to achieve them.
myGPS provides an electronic audit of your progress toward a specific degree. The audit will report and track:
- Courses and credit hours earned and how they are applied
toward your degree program
- Catalog requirements in effect when you declare a major
- All requirements necessary to earn a specific degree
- Transfer credits used to satisfy degree requirements
- Courses for which you are currently registered (listed as in-
progress or 'REG')
- Courses that do not apply to specific degree requirements, but do apply toward overall earned hours and cumulative GPA
You can also use myGPS to do a "what if" analysis. This will allow you to see how the courses you have taken fit into a different major
so you can test the impact before making a change. Explore the tool's features and how to use it through our video tutorials.
myGPS is the EFSC brand for DegreeWorks, a product integrated with Banner, the EFSC student information system, to provide powerful academic planning tools and real-time advising capabilities, giving students meaningful and consistent direction and providing students and advisors up-to-date curriculum information.
Important Note: myGPS is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face advising sessions. myGPS is neither an official academic transcript nor an official notification of completion of degree requirements.