- Student Life
- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad in Zambia
Study Abroad in Zambia
Important Note: Future dates for this trip will be announced, with specific details and a trip contact provided here at that time. General information based on past Zambia study abroad trips is below.
This special program allows Eastern Florida State College education students to earn three credits while studying in Zambia, Africa, with future trip dates shared here when available. Course highlights include:
- The opportunity to teach Zambian children in grades K through 4
- Field experience at the Kafakumba Training Center
- Excursions to Victoria Falls and Chobe Game Park
Participants must register for the following associated course: EDG 2771: Global Practicum Through Study Abroad.
Health insurance is required to participate in this study abroad experience. A physical exam and immunizations are recommended.
Expenses and Accommodations
- Roundtrip airfare from Orlando, Florida to Zambia
- All accomodations while in Zambia (double occupancy)
- All meals while in Zambia
- All required transportation while in Zambia
- Transportation and admission to Victoria Falls and Chobe Game Park
- Travel insurance
- Eastern Florida State College tuition
- Passport fees (a valid U.S. passport is required)
- Immunization and physical exam fees
- Spending money