- Student Life
- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad in Greece
Study Abroad in Greece
Important Note: Future dates for this trip will be announced, with specific details and a trip contact provided here at that time. General information based on past Greece study abroad trips is below.
Students spend eight weeks in the classroom, then supplement the classroom experience with a nine-day stay in Greece, visiting Athens, the Saronic Islands, Delphi, Olympia, the Argolida region, Epidaurus, and Mycenae (plus an extension cruise to the Greek Islands).
Participants must register for the following associated course: HUM 2740: Study Abroad in the Humanities.
Expenses and Accommodations
- Roundtrip airfare from Orlando, Florida
- Hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation throughout Greece
- Daily breakfast and five dinners
- Guided sightseeing and entrance fees into site venues
- 24/7 tour director
- Expert local guides
- Eastern Florida State College tuition
- Passport fees (a U.S. passport valid at least six months past the return date is required)
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Spending money