Study Abroad in Europe
Students spend four weeks in the classroom during a course entitled "Study Abroad in the Humanities," then supplement the classroom experience with a 10-day stay in Europe, visiting Italy, France and England from Tuesday, May 17 through Thursday, May 26, 2022.
How to Apply
Contact Ilana Grimes at 321-433-5856 or via email at email@example.com.
Participants Must Register for the following Summer Term 2022 Course: Study Abroad in the Humanities - HUM 2740
- Students can apply online for the travel portion and must register for the associated course through the College’s registration system when it becomes available. This is a summer term course and is not offered during any other sessions.
- The deadline to enroll in the travel component of the course is Friday, February 11, 2022.
Pricing and Itinerary
The trip pricing of $3,585 can also be reduced through the early-registration discount option and other pricing options, plus their are monthly payment plans available. Visit the trip website and click "view pricing details" in the enroll now section for more information.
This price includes:
- Round-trip air fare from Orlando, Florida
- Hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation throughout Italy, France and England
- Daily breakfast and 4 dinners
- Guided sightseeing and entrance fees into site venues
- 24/7 Tour Director
- Expert local guides
The following are not included in the basic trip cost:
- Eastern Florida State College tuition
- Passport fees (a valid U.S. passport is required)
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Spending money