Study Abroad in Europe
Spend four weeks in the classroom, then supplement it with a 10-day stay in Europe, visiting Italy, France and England! Future trips dates will be shared as available.
Participants must register for the following associated course: HUM 2740: Study Abroad in the Humanities.
Expenses and Accommodations
- Round-trip air fare from Orlando, Florida
- Hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation throughout Italy, France, and England
- Daily breakfast and four dinners
- Guided sightseeing and entrance fees into site venues
- 24/7 Tour Director
- Expert local guides
- Eastern Florida State College tuition
- Passport fees (a valid U.S. passport is required)
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Spending money