Honors Program Student Benefits
As part of the EFSC Honors Program, in addition to the tremendous learning experiences, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Small Classes, generally 6 to 15 students
- Recognition at Graduation
- Honors seal affixed to diploma
- Up to 20 circulating items at a time
- Unlimited renewals will be granted as long as there are no Requests/Reserves on the item (Renewals subject to recall if needed)
- Temporary loan of reference materials will be allowed at the discretion of the librarian on duty
- Up to 10 interlibrary loan requests may be placed at a time
- Librarians will give more in-depth instruction on using subject indexes for research, placing interlibrary loan requests and using specialized research tools. Appointments with a librarian can be made for individual research assistance.
Note: Honor students should immediately identify themselves and present their card each time they need library assistance.