EFSC Housing Costs and Payment Options
Review the housing costs below, including the early termination option for students who wish to vacate at the end of a Spring Term. Housing costs are in addition to the $150 housing application fee paid during the application process.
At the time the housing contract is signed, the student (or if student is under 18 years of age, the student’s parent or legal guardian) must select one of the following payment options for a 2021-2022 academic year contract (two major terms, i.e. fall and spring, plus summer). The required payments are then posted to the student's EFSC account inside the myEFSC Student Portal. These are payable through the same online payment system used to pay other charges, such as tuition.
Housing Payment Options
- Option 1: Fall and Spring Contract Pay Per Term ($7,000 total)
- Fall 2021: $3,500 due on or before 5 PM on July 20, 2021
- Spring 2022: $3,500 due on or before 5 PM on November 20, 2021
- Summer Term 2022 Optional* (Discounted rate for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 residents): $1,500 due on or before 5 PM on March 20, 2022
- Option 2: Fall and Spring Contract Pay Per Month (4 payments per term; $7,200 total)
- Fall Term 2021*: $3,600 ($900 per month due on or before 5 PM on the 20th of July, August, September and October 2021)
- Spring Term 2022: $3,600 ($900 per month due on or before 5 PM on the 20th of November and December 2021; and January and February 2022)
- Summer Term 2022 Optional* (Discounted rate for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 residents): $1,500 ($500 per month due on or before 5 PM on the 20th of March, April and May 2022)
- Option 3: Contracts by Single Term Only
- Option 3-A: Fall Term 2021 Only*: $3,600 (Due by 5 PM on July 20, 2021)
- Option 3-B: Spring Term 2022 Only: $3,600 (Due by 5 PM on November 20, 2021)
- Option 3-C: Summer Term 2022 Only: $2,000 (Due by 5 PM on March 20, 2022)
*Subject to availability; preference may be given to applicants who select a Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 contract option.
Scholarships, financial aid or Florida Prepaid plans in excess of tuition and fees for each term may be used for the payment of housing fees in accordance with the payment-by-term dates listed above.
A payment option must be selected, and the first payment must be made by 5 PM on the due date listed on the contract, or the student may lose their room assignment and application fee. Cancelation of the student housing contract does not affect a student’s class schedule.
A $50 late payment fee will be added to all payments made after the due dates listed on the contract.