Housing Direct Support Organization
The Eastern Florida State College Student Housing Corporation, is a Florida not-for-profit corporation; and a direct support organization of Eastern Florida State College.
Established by the College’s District Board of Trustees on December 11, 2017, the Corporation provides a means for the development, financing, acquisition and construction of the College’s student housing facilities. The College broke ground on August 12, 2019 for the first Melbourne Campus Student Housing Facility, with construction scheduled for completion in time for students to move in for the start of Fall term classes in August 2020. Spaces in the facility are available through the housing application process.
The Student Housing Corporation is governed by a Board of Directors, who meet as needed, with meeting agendas and minutes shared in the "Resources" section of this page. View the meeting notice for the next regular business meeting, scheduled for Wed., Nov. 10, 2021 at 9 a.m.
Public comment is generally allowed during Board of Directors meetings, provided the comment relates to a matter to be considered at that meeting. Those who wish to make public comment must complete and submit a public comment request form at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the meeting’s call to order. Public comment will generally be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker and taken in the order in which request forms are received. A maximum of thirty (30) minutes is generally set aside during any meeting for public comment, unless extended by the Board’s Chairperson.
- November 10. 2021 Agenda
- May 17, 2021 Agenda
- September 24, 2020 Meeting Minutes
- September 24, 2020 Agenda
- June 8, 2020 Meeting Minutes
- June 8, 2020: Meeting Agenda
- March 24, 2020 Board Meeting Delayed
- August 12, 2019: Student Housing Groundbreaking News Release
- August 6, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- August 6, 2019: Meeting Agenda
- April 4, 2019: Meeting Minutes
- April 4, 2019: Meeting Agenda
- Jan. 24, 2018: Meeting Minutes
- January 24, 2018: Meeting Agenda
- December 2017: Student Housing Approved News Release