NEWS MEDIA CONTACT:
Contact: John J. Glisch, Associate Vice President, Communications
Ten EFSC Employees Cited for Exemplary Performance
August 8, 2022 - Ten Eastern Florida State College employees were named STARS Award winners Monday for their exemplary performance during the past academic year.
The honors were announced during a meeting of the college's Board of Trustees, with EFSC President Dr. Jim Richey calling them valued behind-the-scenes leaders.
The employees were cited for their efforts in areas such as COVID protection, advising, accounting, marketing and computer systems.
“Every day, these employees show a strong commitment to every facet of college operations, ensuring we meet the highest standards in serving students. They are invaluable members for our team,” he said.
The letters in STARS stand for Superlative, Teamwork, Attitude, Responsibility and Service.
Here are the 2021-22 academic year winners:
• Sgt. Ricky Carswell, College Security, Melbourne Campus
• Cheree Coleman, Accountant, Accounting, Cocoa Campus
• Kaylee Francisco, Specialist, Student Affairs, Melbourne Campus
• Tara Gibson, Student Success Advisor, Student Services, Titusville Campus
• Brittany Harris, Specialist, Student Union, Melbourne Campus
• Debbie Kowalczyk, Coordinator, Science Lab, Melbourne Campus
• Danielle Macko, Coordinator, College Communications, Cocoa Campus
• Millie Rogue, Advisor, Student Services, Palm Bay Campus
• Anna Welsh, Network Administrator, Information Technologies, Cocoa Campus
• Robin Yates, Specialist, Human Resources, Cocoa Campus