Eastern Florida State College Logo Usage and Downloadable Logos
An official College logo must appear prominently on all print and digital materials and promotional items. It must be reproduced from a high-resolution digital file in the College's official colors, or in black (for one-color publications). Under no circumstances may College logos be redrawn, reconfigured or modified in any form. This includes stretching the logo to fit in a space, adding outlines to the image, changing colors, removing elements from the logo, adding additional images or text, etc. In many cases, use of the logo needs to be reviewed and approved by the Office of Collegewide Communications as part of the required process for final review and approval of the copy, design and graphics content of the following items:
- Publications used for recruiting and admitting students
- Print materials, such as posters, brochures, campus flyers and signs – especially those for major events in which the general public and/or community leaders are target audiences
- Display advertisements including those in which the College’s name or affiliation is used in conjunction with any commercial venture, as well as ads that appear to convey endorsement
- Custom-screened T-shirts
- Promotional/specialty items
- Signage for buildings or vehicles (in coordination with the appropriate departments)
- Business materials, such as letterhead, envelopes, business cards, note cards, stationery and email signatures
- Video productions for student recruitment, marketing and advertising
- Digital publications, such as blogs, newsletters and marketing emails
- Web pages, calendar events and social media accounts
The EFSC logo is the College’s official identifier. It is the visual symbol to represent
the College and must be incorporated into all print and digital publications emanating
from EFSC. If the logo use requires prior approval, contact the Office of Collegewide Communications. The official colors of the Eastern Florida State College logo are green and blue,
with the exact colors specified using the Pantone Matching System (PMS). EFSC green
is PMS 356 (#007940), and EFSC blue is PMS 302 (#003c5b).
EFSC divisions, organizations, departments and programs should use an EFSC logo with the name of the unit centered under the base as shown in the examples below. Contact the Office of Collegewide Communications to request a logo with an identifier.
EFSC's block and vertical logos are designed for use on promotional materials and
many social media platforms not suited for a horizontal format. If the logo use requires
prior approval, contact the Office of Collegewide Communications.
Primary Athletics Logo
The Eastern Florida Titans logo with the Mr. Titan mascot is the official insignia of EFSC’s athletic teams. With prior approval from the Office of Collegewide Communications, it may be used by other departments across campus for student-related, spirit-oriented programs and activities.
Secondary Athletics Logos
The “Eastern Florida” text treatment is a secondary athletics identifier on uniforms and for other uses as approved by the Athletics Department or Collegewide Communications.
The EFSC seal is used to authenticate official College documents and to communicate the significance of special occasions and events. It is not interchangeable with the EFSC logo. The seal appears on commencement programs, diplomas, annual reports and certificates. It may also be watermarked into official letterhead. Use of the seal requires permission from the Office of Collegewide Communications.