Titan Fund Endowment:
Transforming Lives and Building Futures
Thanks to the support of our donors, the endowed EFSC Foundation Titan Fund will generate money for scholarship dollars and college initiatives now and in the future.
You can be part of Educating Florida's Space Coast — EFSC! We need your help so students can build bright futures and become the strong workforce for our community.
Here's how to give:
- Give online at our secure donation site
- Choose a monthly recurring gift of $10 or more
- Check with your employer about their participation in a matching gift program
- Include us in your estate planning. Call 321-433-7055 to discuss giving options.
- Explore Naming Opportunities for virtually every EFSC building, classroom & athletic facility
Donations at any level — $20, $200 or $2,000 — will help strengthen the Titan Fund
endowment and increase our giving power. Once it reaches $1 million, the Foundation
will have the funds to support First Generation Students attending college in perpetuity.
A first-generation student is defined as one whose parent(s) or legal guardian(s)
have not completed a bachelor's degree. Thank you for being part of Titans Unite!
Thank you for your generosity!
EFSC Foundation Scholarship Recipient
"This generous scholarship will help me reach my educational goal by giving me the opportunity to attend college while not incurring financial burdens. It ensures that I can continue to work part-time and still devote the time needed to do well and get my education."