Legacy Pavers: Help build the future by honoring the past
Since our first year in 1960, Eastern Florida State College has gone through three name changes, grown to four campuses plus online programs and evolved from a community college into a state college. That nearly 60 year legacy includes more than 100,000 alumni whose lives were touched by an education at the College.
Now we have an opportunity to turn that legacy into a permanent reminder of our connection to the College through the EFSC Foundation's Legacy Pavers Program.
With three sizes to choose from and your choice of text, you can purchase a paver for yourself, a business or a loved one. Engraved pavers will be placed in the outside courtyard areas surrounding our new Student Union building under construction on the Melbourne Campus. Proceeds benefit student scholarships and other College initiatives.
Engraved Paver Ordering Information
- Pavers can be ordered using our secure online system.
- *Graduating EFSC students receive a 50% discount in the year they graduate. To receive this discount, please call the Foundation office at 321-433-7055 to coordinate your paver order and receive the promo code information needed for online order discounts.
- Pavers can also be ordered by printing and mailing our PDF order form along with a check.
- We reserve the right to approve engraving text. Profanity is not allowed.
- Letters, numbers, spaces and punctuation each count as one character.
|4 x 8 inches: Three lines of text; up to 14 characters per line||$75|
|6 x 6 inches: Four lines of text; up to 8 characters per line||$150|
|6 x 9 inches: Four lines of text; up to 14 characters per line||$200|