- Faculty & Staff
- Association of Florida Colleges
- How to Join the AFC
Join the EFSC Chapter of the AFC
Association of Florida Colleges membership is affordable and can even be done through payroll deduction.
|Membership Type||Annual Dues|
Note: By selecting payroll deduction, your membership averages less than $2 per pay period.
Steps to Join
- Visit the Join AFC web page.
- Select a member type (Member Enrollment - Credit Card, Money Order, Paper Check or Member - Payroll Enrollment). Member - Payroll Enrollment, which deducts the dues directly from your paycheck, is the recommended option.
- Log in. New users must enter an email address to register. Returning users can log in using their existing AFC username and password.
- Complete and submit the membership application.
- Inform the AFC@EFSC President or your campus VP about your new membership so you can receive your AFC pin and a warm welcome!
Janelis Rodriguez, Chapter President