Explore Career-Focused Degrees and Certificates at EFSC
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Workforce Exploration event on Saturday, March 28, 2020 from 10 AM to 2 PM on the Cocoa Campus has been postponed in keeping with CDC guidelines. We'll be sharing information on a rescheduled date. In the meantime, we still want to share key information about hands-on training programs that can lead to a job you love.
A career and technical program at EFSC can:
- Provide you with training that prepares you for employment in high-growth fields
- Help you to advance in your current workplace
- Prepare you to complete a higher-level Bachelor's degree
Upcoming Program Application Deadlines
Explore our hands-on career and technical progams through their web pages and follow the steps to apply. College employees will be available starting March 23 after the current Spring Break to answer your questions and provide advising over the phone and via email.
- Aerospace Technology: July 10 deadline for August 2020 start
- Aviation Maintenance: September 3 deadline for October 2020 start
- Cosmetology: Annual deadline is July 1 for August 2020 start
- Culinary Management: Accepting applications to start August 2020
- HVAC: October 15, 2020 deadline for January 2021 start
- Medical Lab Tech: June 1 deadline for August 2020 start
- Welding: October 18, 2020 deadline to start January 2021
Questions? Contact the Student Recruitment team at email@example.com or 321-433-5548.
Explore Program Options
The Saturday, March 28, 2020 Workforce Exploration event has been postponed due to
the Coronavirus emergency. If you had registered for the event, we'll be in touch
as new information is available. Please use the link to explore web-based information
about EFSC's hands-on Career and Technical programs.