The skills for your job search
• Résumé–writing Assistance
A great résumé is one of your key assets during your job search. Our Centers offer software, books and tips for assistance in creating a resume. Résumé writers are encouraged to bring a blank disc or jump drive for saving their work, and to allow ample time to develop an effective résumé. Staff members are available to offer suggestions. When emailing the Career Center staff your résumé to review, please attach a copy in PDF or Word format. We do not accept links to résumés stored on Google, OneDrive, or other cloud storage systems.
• Interview Preparation with Perfect Interview™
When you’re extended an invitation to interview for a job, it can be the most emotionally challenging part of the career development process. Preparation is critical and that’s why EFSC’s Career Centers offer Perfect Interview ™, an exciting online tool that allows you to practice and develop your interviewing skills. With more than 1,800 interview questions, answers, and tutorials to choose from, you can be confident you’ll be prepared to deal with any interview scenario. Using the Perfect Interview software allows you to:
• Develop and excel in your interviewing skills
• Customize your practice session(s) to your experience level
• Rehearse your interview as many times as needed
• Record and play back your practice to see how you sound and look
• Access the program from any computer 24/7
• Provide great answers for difficult interview questions
• Résumé and Branding Assistance from Upkey
Upkey is a self-paced tool to help students improve their résumés, develop a 30-second "elevator speech," create their own brand, and connect them with employers. Visit Upkey and create your account to get started.
Career Center Locations
Interview & Résumé Prep Sites