An easier way to pay for college
Eastern Florida State College has partnered with Nelnet, a leading education planning and financing service, to offer a payment plan with easy online enrollment, monthly payment plan, flexible payment options and best of all, no interest. You must set up the plan through the myEFSC Portal using the steps below and can then monitor payments. If you also have a Florida Prepaid Plan, information is on that webpage.
Cost to Participate in Nelnet
• $30, $35 or $40 enrollment fee per semester depending on the number of payments
(ACH & credit card)
• $30 fee if a payment is returned
View Nelnet Payment Plan information for the current academic year related to down payments and the schedule of payments.
Simple Steps to Enroll in Nelnet
- Log into Titan Web through the myEFSC Portal
- Under Account Summary on portal home page, click "Pay My Bill"
- After Nelnet site loads, click on "Set Up a Payment Plan" - Click Begin
- Follow the on-screen directions and click "Done" when complete.
Classes starting May 17, 2021: Due by Thursday, May 6, 2021
Classes starting June 14, 2021: Due by Thursday, June 10, 2021
Classes starting June 28, 2021: Due by Thursday, June 24, 2021Fall 2021 FEES (Dates subject to final state approval):
Classes starting Aug. 16, 2021: Due by Thursday, Aug. 5, 2021
Classes starting Sept. 13, 2021: Due by Thursday, Sept. 9, 2021
Classes starting Oct. 11, 2021: Due by Thursday, Oct. 7, 2021
- Fee Schedule [PDF]
- Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Payment Plan Dates & Schedule Info
- Refund Selection/BankMobile Info
- Tax Information/Form 1098-T