How to Withdraw Online from an EFSC Course
Important Note: Due to the COVID-19 emergency, online withdrawal for Spring Term 2020 courses is not available. Visit the withdrawal information page for the updated process. If you are thinking of withdrawing from a class, please contact your advisor first. We have a lot of resources available to help you and we want to make sure you are aware of all of your options and any future implications, plus any potential impact on financial aid. Current students can contact their advisor directly through the contact information in myGPS, EFSC's web-based academic advising and degree audit tool or you can email us through our campus advising contacts.
Once you are aware of the possible implications of withdrawing from a course, and have determined that you want to withdraw, you can use the online system.
- If you have any registration holds on your record, you will not be able to withdraw online.
- After the published withdrawal deadline, you will be unable to withdraw from a course.
1. Log in to the myEFSC Portal
How do I access myEFSC?
Click to log in to the myEFSC Student Services Portal. Please note: The EFSC Logins are also at the top of the EFSC website. Click on EFSC Logins > select myEFSC. The Welcome page will open. Click > Log in to myEFSC
Enter your EFSC Student ID number and password
- Your EFSC Student ID number is your 8-digit number that begins with a capital “B”, for example: B00123456
- Your myEFSC password is initially set to your birth date followed by -Efsc, for example: MMDDYY-Efsc.
- For help, call IT Support Desk 321-433-7600
2. After logging in, click on TitanWeb
3. Click on “Student Services”
4. Click on “Registration”
5. Click on Add/Drop/Withdraw from Classes
6. Select the Current Term. Your courses will appear.
7. Click on the drop arrow under “Action” and select the withdrawal reason