How to Withdraw Online from an EFSC Course
Once you are aware of the possible implications of withdrawing from a course, and have determined that you want to withdraw, using the online process is the quickest, most efficient method.
- If you have any registration holds on your record, you will not be able to withdraw online.
- After the published withdrawal deadline, you will be unable to withdraw from a course.
1. Log in to the myEFSC Portal
How do I access myEFSC?
Click to log in to the myEFSC Student Services Portal. Please note: The EFSC Logins are also at the top of the EFSC website. Click on EFSC Logins > select myEFSC. The Welcome page will open. Click > Log in to myEFSC
Enter your EFSC Student ID number and password
- Your EFSC Student ID number is your 8-digit number that begins with a capital “B”, for example: B00123456
- Your myEFSC password is initially set to your birth date followed by -Efsc, for example: MMDDYY-Efsc.
- For help, call IT Support Desk 321-433-7600
2. After logging in, click on TitanWeb
3. Click on “Student Services”
4. Click on “Registration”
5. Click on Add/Drop/Withdraw from Classes
6. Select the Current Term. Your courses will appear.
7. Click on the drop arrow under “Action” and select the withdrawal reason