Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is committed to fulfilling its role in the educational mission of Eastern Florida State College by providing effective and efficient support and assistance to the students, faculty, staff and alumni of the College. This is accomplished by:
- Providing quality and professional service to those within and outside the College with accuracy and reliability.
- Ensuring students receive respectful and equitable assistance in helping them solve their academic questions and problems.
- Establishing trust among team members and those served by demonstrating competence and consistency.
- Preserving the integrity and privacy of students’ academic records and executing the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Among the areas of service provided by the EFSC Office of the Registrar are retention and maintenance of records, issuing transcripts, letters of certification, graduation clearance, diploma printing, course offerings and scheduling, grading, and general academic information. The office evaluates and awards transfer credit for military, prior college and life experiences; facilitates the curriculum development process and catalog development; and ensures efficient and consistent sharing of information and procedures among the College community.
An official transcript of your permanent record must be requested in writing and is issued through the Office of the Registrar. The permanent record of an Eastern Florida State College credit student shall consist of: student name and identifier, transfer credit, courses enrolled in for each term, cumulative grade point average (GPA), term GPA, hours attempted, hours earned, grades, quality points earned, degrees and certificates earned and honors achieved.
Throughout this section of our website you'll find lots of information related to the functions of the Registrar's Office, including details about:
- Applying for graduation and requesting diplomas
- How to run a degree audit with myGPS
- Changing your major
- Dropping or withdrawing from a class
- Credit via transfer or for prior learning & life experience
- How your records are protected by FERPA
- Registering for classes
The Office of the Registrar is committed to providing the best possible assistance to you along your academic journey at Eastern Florida State College.
- Academic Calendars & Key Term Dates
- Applying to Graduate
- Campus Security
- Class Schedule Search
- Communication & Computational Skills
- Degree Audit/myGPS
- Degrees & Certifications
- Dropping a Class
- Duplicate Diploma
- Online Reference Guide
- Placement Testing Centers
- Program Requirements
- Transfer Credit Guidelines
- Tuition & Fee Info
- Tutorial Videos
- Voter Registration Info
- Withdrawing from a Class
Cocoa Campus, Bldg. 2, Rm. 202
1519 Clearlake Rd
Cocoa, FL 32922
Hours: Mon. - Thurs., 8 AM - 5 PM
Email the Registrar's Office:
Cocoa: Building 11
Melbourne: Building 1
Palm Bay: Building 1
Titusville: Building 3