Ceremony assignments by zip code
The Spring Commencement Ceremony, planned for May 14, has been canceled due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus emergency. The cancellation will not impact students graduating and receiving their certificates or diplomas by mail if they meet all graduation requirements.
EFSC holds two commencement ceremonies at the King Center for the Performing Arts on the Melbourne Campus at the end of the spring and fall terms each year. Graduates who elect to take part in a commencement ceremony are assigned to the noon ceremony or 3 PM ceremony based on their mailing address, and in a few cases, by their major.
NOTE: The commencement ceremony is photographed and filmed for broadcasting on social media, WEFS and College website. By participating in commencement activities, you authorize EFSC to photograph, record and/or broadcast your name, image, voice and/or likeness, and expressly grant EFSC the perpetual right to use your name, image, voice and/or likeness without compensation for any purpose in any medium. If you request that such information be confidential, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Assignments for Commencement Ceremony
Find the zip code for your mailing address on file in the lists below. When a major is listed, you are assigned to that ceremony regardless of address.
- Aerospace Technology, Aerospace Technician, Aviation Airframe Mechanics, Aviation Powerplant Mechanics, Dental Assisting Technology & Management, Dental Hygiene, Medical Assisting Advanced, Medical Assistant Specialist, Medical Laboratory Technology, Medical Coder Biller, Phlebotomy, Structural Assembly Technician, and Veterinary Technology majors
- Cape Canaveral area: 32920
- Cocoa area: 32922, 32923, 32924, 32926, 32927
- Cocoa Beach area: 32931, 32932
- Grant area: 32949
- Malabar area: 32950
- Merritt Island area: 32952, 32953, 32954
- Palm Bay area: 32905, 32906, 32907, 32908, 32909, 32910, 32911
- Rockledge area: 32955, 32956
- Sebastian area: 32958, 32976
- Sharpes area: 32959
- All zip codes out-of-state & FL zip codes outside Brevard County
3 PM Ceremony
- Central Sterile Processing Technologist, Computed Tomography, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nursing, Patient Care Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Physical Therapist Assistant, Practical Nursing, Radiography, Respiratory Care, and Surgical Services majors
- Indialantic area: 32903
- Indian Harbour Beach/Satellite Beach area: 32937
- Melbourne area: 32901, 32902, 32912, 32919, 32934, 32935, 32936, 32940, 32941
- Melbourne Beach area: 32951
- Mims area: 32754
- Patrick AFB area: 32925
- Scottsmoor area: 32775
- Titusville area: 32780, 32781, 32782, 32783, 32796
- West Melbourne area: 32904