COVID-19 Update: EFSC has received $4.4 million in emergency CARES Act grant funding that will be provided to eligible Spring & Summer Term students impacted by COVID-19. View grant eligibility & application information. Summer Term courses have begun online: review updated Summer FAQ & register now. Fall Term course registration under way: review Fall FAQ & register now. All EFSC campuses remain closed, but essential Student Services are available remotely.  See the Virtual Student Services Guide and EFSC COVID-19 Response Resources and FAQ.

Grade Changes at EFSC

All grade changes must be initiated by the instructor and approved by the appropriate department chair and campus provost. If the instructor is no longer a member of the faculty, the department chair may initiate the grade change. Changes must be submitted on a Grade Change Form.

• Grade changes are processed on the campus where the course was taken.

• An instructor’s change of grade for a course taught in the fall term should be completed before the end of the following spring term. Any grade changes for classes taught in the spring term or any of the summer sessions should be completed before the end of the following fall term.

• Grade changes or alterations to the student’s academic record cannot be made after a student has graduated.

• Students who do not agree with an instructor’s final grade decision must file an academic appeal through the campus Associate Provost/Deans office.

• Preliminary Action: If a student thinks that he/she has been unfairly graded in a course, the student should meet or communicate no later than the second week of the next term with the faculty member in an attempt to settle the disputed grade and avoid the formal appeal process.

• Each faculty member shall communicate in clear, detailed written form his/her grading policy within the first week of the course. The policy shall be included in the course syllabus.

Viewing Your Grades

EFSC does not mail grades to students. Grades are available in a printable format on the College website through the myEFSC portal link the day after the date final grades are due from instructors.

You can view a current term's grades in the Titan Web Services area. Previous terms are under Student Records/Final Grades.