EFSC Service Fee
- There is a $25 non-refundable EFSC service fee for each CLEP or DSST test, payable by check or money order at the time of registration.
Candidates must create a personal CLEP account
Through the My Account registration portal you may register for a CLEP exam 24/7, manage your personal account at any time prior to taking the exam, search for test centers and select your score recipient institution, plus purchase study materials.
- There is an $89 CLEP fee per test. Through the My Account feature, you will identify where you would like to take your CLEP test (Eastern Florida State College), select your CLEP exam you wish to take, select your Score Recipient where you need to have your credits posted, and pay the CLEP fee via credit card. A CLEP Test Ticket will be issued that is good for 6 months.
- The CLEP Test Ticket must be printed and presented to the EFSC Test Center on the day of testing.
- Unofficial scores are provided at the conclusion of testing with the exception of College Composition. Official test scores may take 2-3 weeks for credits to be posted to the EFSC transcript. College Composition scores may take up to 4 weeks for posting.
- DSST Test fee is $85, payable by credit card only at the time of test administration. Unofficial test scores may be printed by the candidate. Official scores may take 4-6 weeks for credits to be posted to the EFSC transcript.
Armed Forces-related Fee Information
- EFSC is listed as a Military Friendly test site
- The following Military candidates may have their CLEP fee waived and DSST fee reimbursed though "Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support" (DANTES)
- Military Personnel (active and reserve)
- DANTES-funded eligible civilian employees and spouses of participating Reserve Component and Coast Guard personnel
- DANTES-funded Department of Defense Acquisition civilian employee
- Students requesting military payment should check if the CLEP test is DSST funded, if they qualify for the DANTES funding on the registration form.
- DANTES funded candidates are responsible for the $25 non-refundable EFSC service fee per CLEP and DSST test, payable by check or money order.
- All military candidates should bring their military ID (which has the signature electronically embedded) and proof of eligibility for funding support to the test.
- Veterans may be eligible for reimbursement of exam and service fees from the Veterans Administration. Visit www.gibill.va.gov for more information.
- The U.S. government will only pay for one attempt per examination title.