Financial Aid Contact Information
The Office of Financial Aid is here to help you learn about the options available to pay for college. Financial aid specialists are accessible by phone, e-mail and in-person by appointment. You can also find information below on submitting financial aid-related documents.
For a full list of available campus resources, please view the College's Student Services Guide.
Phone Service: 321-433-7339
Service Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 7 PM; Closed Fridays
Please note that documents are not accepted via email for security reasons. Use the process below to submit them.
Scheduling In-Person Appointments: In-person is available on all four campuses by appointment. Current social distancing protocols must be followed, which require facial coverings. Current and admitted students can click here to see availability and make an on-campus appointment after logging in. Prospective students without portal access can call 321-433-7339 to schedule an on-campus appointment.
Students may pick up forms or submit documents in the lobby in each campus office without an appointment (see details below).
You may submit documents* to the Office of Financial Aid by the following methods.
Please note that Financial Aid does not accept documents via email. Instead, please
use the secure Financial Aid Document Upload Tool inside the myEFSC Portal to submit
documents electronically. Please note: On Feb. 16, 2021, EFSC began using this specialized
upload tool for Financial Aid documents.
*EXCEPTION: V4 and V5 Verification forms cannot be submitted electronically.
1. Financial Aid Document Upload Tool (Recommended for Fastest Processing)
This the preferred method*. Here is how to use the Financial Aid Document Upload Tool:
- Scan or upload your document to your computer. (See instructions below for scanning documents into PDF format from your phone. Please note that documents cannot be uploaded from iPhones/iPads.)
- Log in to the myEFSC Portal with your B# and Password (The portal link is also available in the EFSC Logins link on any webpage)
- Once on the myEFSC Student Page find the section labeled “Financial Aid Forms & Upload."
- Click on the "Financial Aid Document Upload Tool" link.
- Select the academic year from the tool's dropdown choices.
- Click "Select Document" to browse your device and choose the document. You may repeat this step if you have multiple documents to upload.
- Be sure to click the "Submit" button to upload and submit your files to the Office
of Financial Aid for review.
*EXCEPTION: V4 and V5 Verification forms cannot be submitted electronically. Please see options 2 & 3 below.
Scanning Documents to PDF Format From Your Phone
1. Open a Note in Apple's Notes app or create a new note.
2. Tap , then tap Scan Documents.
3. Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap or one of the Volume buttons.
5. Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
6. You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you're done.
1. Open the Google Drive app
2. In the bottom right, tap Add .
3. Tap Scan
4. Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
• Adjust scan area: Tap Crop
• Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page
• Scan another page: Tap Add
5. To save the finished document, tap Done
Mail your document(s) to the Office of Financial Aid at the address listed below. Include your name and B number on all document(s).
Eastern Florida State College
Office of Financial Aid
Building 2, Room 209
1519 Clearlake Road
Cocoa, FL 32922
3. Campus Drop Off:
Submission via the electronic Student Document Dropbox is recommended. As an alternative you can drop off your documents in the locked physical drop box located in the lobby of each of our Student Services buildings. No appointment needed!
Cocoa – Building 11, 2nd floor
• Monday – Thursday, 8 AM – 7 PM
Melbourne – Building 1, 1st floor
• Monday – Thursday, 8 AM – 7 PM
Palm Bay – Building 1, 1st floor
• Monday – Thursday, 8AM – 7PM
Titusville – Building 3, 1st floor
• Monday – Wednesday, 8AM-5:30PM
• Thursday, 8 AM – 7PM