Financial Aid Contact Information
The Office of Financial Aid is here to help you learn about the options available to pay for college. Financial aid specialists are accessible by phone, e-mail and in-person by appointment. You can also find information below on submitting financial aid-related documents.
For a full list of available campus resources, please view the College's Student Services Guide.
Phone Service: 321-433-7339
Service Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 7 PM
Friday, August 7 & 14, 8 AM - 5 PM for extended hours; Otherwise closed Fridays
Please note that documents are not accepted via email for security reasons. Use the process below to submit them.
Scheduling In-Person Appointments: The Office of Financial Aid is scheduling appointments for in-person service that start August 3 on all four campuses Monday through Thursday from 9 AM – 5PM. Current social distancing protocols must be followed, which require facial coverings. Click to log in and schedule a Financial Aid on-campus appointment.
You may submit documents* to the Office of Financial Aid by the following methods.
Please note that Financial Aid does not accept documents via email. Instead, please
use the secure Student Document Dropbox to submit documents electronically.
*EXCEPTION: V4 and V5 Verification forms cannot be submitted electronically.
1. Student Document Dropbox (Recommended for Fastest Processing)
This the preferred method*. Here is how to use the Student Document Dropbox:
- Scan or upload your document to your computer. (See instructions below for scanning documents into PDF format from your phone.)
- Login to the myEFSC Portal with your B# and Password (The portal link is also available in the EFSC Logins link on any webpage)
- Once on the myEFSC Student Page find the graphic labeled “Student Document Dropbox”
- Click “Choose File” and this will prompt a window to access the file location on your computer.
- Navigate to the file, select it and click open.
- You should now see the file name extension next to the “Choose File” button.
- Under “Send To:” click the drop down arrow for “---Select Office---“ and choose “Financial Aid"
- Click upload and your file is sent to the Office of Financial Aid for review.
*EXCEPTION: V4 and V5 Verification forms cannot be submitted electronically. Please see options 2 & 3 below.
Scanning Documents to PDF Format From Your Phone
1. Open a Note in Apple's Notes app or create a new note.
2. Tap , then tap Scan Documents.
3. Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap or one of the Volume buttons.
5. Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
6. You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you're done.
1. Open the Google Drive app
2. In the bottom right, tap Add .
3. Tap Scan
4. Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
• Adjust scan area: Tap Crop
• Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page
• Scan another page: Tap Add
5. To save the finished document, tap Done
Mail your document(s) to the Office of Financial Aid at the address listed below. Include your name and B number on all document(s).
Eastern Florida State College
Office of Financial Aid
Building 2, Room 209
1519 Clearlake Road
Cocoa, FL 32922
3. Campus Drop Off (Starting August 3):
Submission via the electronic Student Document Dropbox is recommended. As an alternative you can drop off your documents in the locked physical drop box located in the lobby of each of our Student Services buildings. No appointment needed!
Cocoa – Building 11, 2nd floor
• Monday – Thursday, 8 AM – 7 PM
Melbourne – Building 1, 1st floor
• Monday – Thursday, 8 AM – 7 PM
Palm Bay – Building 1, 1st floor
• Monday – Thursday, 8AM – 7PM
Titusville – Building 3, 1st floor
• Monday – Wednesday, 8AM-5:30PM
• Thursday, 8 AM – 7PM