Financial Aid Contact Information
The Office of Financial Aid is here to help you learn about the options available to pay for college. Financial aid specialists are accessible by phone and e-mail. You can also find information below on submitting financial aid-related documents.
The Office of Financial Aid is currently closed for in-person contact. In addition to the information on this page, you can find additional details on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the College's Virtual Student Services Guide.
Service Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 7 PM; Closed Friday
Please note that documents are not accepted via email for security reasons. Use the process below to submit them.
You may submit documents to the Office of Financial Aid by the following methods. Please note that Financial Aid does not accept documents via email. Instead, please use the secure Student Document Dropbox to submit documents electronically.
Student Document Dropbox (Recommended for Fastest Processing): This the preferred method. Here is how to use the Student Document Dropbox:
- Scan or upload your document to your computer.
- Login to the myEFSC Portal with your B# and Password (The portal link is also available in the EFSC Logins link on any webpage)
- Once on the myEFSC Student Page find the graphic labeled “Student Document Dropbox”
- Click “Choose File” and this will prompt a window to access the file location on your computer.
- Navigate to the file, select it and click open.
- You should now see the file name extension next to the “Choose File” button.
- Under “Send To:” click the drop down arrow for “---Select Office---“ and choose “Financial Aid"
- Click upload and your file is sent to the Office of Financial Aid for review.
Eastern Florida State College
Office of Financial Aid
Building 2, Room 209
1519 Clearlake Road
Cocoa, FL 32922
Aid-Related See Also
- Aid Disbursement Schedule & Info
- Book Voucher Information
- EFSC Financial Aid Fast Facts Brochure
- FAFSA on the Web
- Fastweb Scholarship Search
- Federal Student Loan Servicing Online
- Financial Skills
- Florida Bright Futures
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Internal Revenue Service
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Net Price Calculator/College Costs
- Refund Partner/BankMobile Info
- Scholarships.com Search
- Student Aid on the Web
- U.S. Department of Education
- Voter Registration Info