- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Financial Aid Information
- Aid Terms & Conditions
Financial Aid Terms & Conditions
- All awards are initially calculated at full-time status (12 credit hours or more). After add/drop, awards are recalculated based on actual enrollment. Students must register for all Parts of Term at the beginning of a semester in order for payment to include all Parts of Term registration.
- A student may only receive the Federal Pell Grant for the equivalent of 12 semesters over a lifetime.
- All awards with the exception of Loans and Work-Study will automatically post to your account. Loans and Work-Study require additional processing and must be officially accepted by logging into our secure website through the myEFSC Portal using your EFSC email address and Password. Select the Student Services and Financial Aid icon. Select Financial Aid and then “My Award Information.” Click on “Accept Award Offer by Aid Year.”
- You will only be funded for coursework required for your major and only one major will be funded per semester. If you are self-advising, we recommend that you visit with a EFSC Academic Advisor to plan the coursework you need to complete your degree. Financial aid will be adjusted after add/drop is over, so please be prepared to pay for any class that is not required for your primary major.
- Students offered a Direct Federal Stafford Loan are required to go to visit Direct Loan Applicant Services to complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling.
- Loan eligibility requires students be enrolled and attending 6 or more credit hours per semester required for their major.
- The Florida Student Assistance Grant (FSAG) is an estimated award subject to approval by the Florida Office of Student Financial Assistance. FSAG eligibility is restricted to AA & AS programs. Awards are prorated based on final enrollment status after add/drop.
- You may receive multiple Award Notices. When additional aid is offered, cancelled, or adjusted, a new Award Notice is generated. Compare your Award Notice with any prior Award Notice received. Please contact your local campus Financial Aid Office if you have any questions.
- You must officially drop during the add/drop dates each semester in order to prevent financial aid awards from posting to your account.
- Most Foundation and Institutional Scholarships are for tuition/fees only. If you are awarded a scholarship, the amount may reflect a calculation of up to 18 credit hours. Your actual award will depend on the number of credit hours for which you are registered.
- You must contact the Financial Aid Office if you are enrolling in a Certificate program to verify eligibility of the program. Not all Certificate programs qualify for Federal/State aid.
If you never attend, stop attending or totally withdraw from classes, your awards will be subject to a Federal repayment formula and you will be required to repay some or all of the aid you received.
Aid and Scholarship Contacts
Ralph M. Williams Student Center,
Student Services Center, Bldg. 1
Administration, Bldg. 1
Student Center, Bldg. 3