- Dual Enrollment
- Dual Enrollment Orientation & Advising
Dual Enrollment Orientation & Advising Information
Orientation and advising are key parts of the Dual Enrollment process, giving high school students a firm foundation as they begin their college career. Orientation is when students learn about student life at the college and the many opportunities that await them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: EFSC offers an online Dual Enrollment Orientation for all first-time
dual enrollment students who are completing the EFSC admissions process. Early College
Program students must complete the onine orientation and attend an in-person Orientation
also, with event sign-up options provided during the application process.
To complete the Custom Online Dual Enrollment Orientation:
• Log into the myEFSC portal
• Find the EFSC Student Applications section (On the left on a desktop computer) IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure you are using the Student Applications section. Do NOT click the Titan Preview/Student Orientation button. That is NOT the Dual Enrollment Orientation and completing Titan Preview will NOT clear your orientation hold.
• Click the down arrow on the Applications menu; scroll to "Dual Enrollment Student Orientation" and click "Launch"
• Read the information carefully and answer the questions correctly at the end of each section to move forward in the presentation.
• When you have completed all sections, click the Sign Out button.
Public/Private School Students: View additional info how to register for courses
Home Education Students: View details on how to register for courses
EFSC Dual enrollment advisors can be reached through email or phone and are available for on-campus service, by prior appointment only. View information about making advising appointments.
Donna C. Binninger, Dual Enrollment Program Assistant
Lynn Demetriades, Dual Enrollment Program Coordinator