Dual Enrollment Orientation & Advising Information
Orientation and advising are key parts of the Dual Enrollment process, giving high school students a firm foundation as they begin their college career. Orientation is when students learn about student life at the college and the many opportunities that await them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 emergency, dual enrollment and collegiate high
school orientations have moved online. EFSC is offering an online Dual Enrollment
Orientation for all first-time dual enrollment and collegiate high school students
who are completing the admissions process.
To complete the Custom Online Dual Enrollment Orientation:
• Log into the myEFSC portal
• Find the EFSC Student Applications section (On the left on a desktop computer) IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure you are using the Student Applications section. Do NOT click the Titan Preview/Student Orientation button. That is NOT the Dual Enrollment Orientation and completing Titan Preview will NOT clear your orientation hold.
• Click the down arrow on the Applications menu; scroll to "Dual Enrollment Student Orientation" and click "Launch"
• Read the information carefully and answer the questions correctly at the end of each section to move forward in the presentation.
• When you have completed all sections, click the Sign Out button.
EFSC Dual enrollment advisors can be reached through email or phone and are available for limited on-campus service, by prior appointment only. View information about making advising appointments.
Donna Binninger, Dual Enrollment Program Assistant
Lynn Demetriades, Dual Enrollment Program Coordinator