Risk Management at EFSC
Eastern Florida State College’s Risk Management Office handles risk management and insurance for the College. Our mission is to promote a safe, healthy workplace for staff, faculty, students and the visiting public.
EFSC is a particpating member of the Florida College System Risk Management Consortium. The FCSRMC is a program of self-insurance authorized by Florida law that coordinates, develops and implements a cooperative system of risk management and insurance for Florida College System institutions.
All inquiries regarding insurance matters, including the claims process, should be directed to the Risk Management Office.
Learn more about:
- Reporting a Claim
- Allied Health Professional Liability Student Insurance
- Education/Training Student Accident Insurance
- Intercollegiate Athletic Student Accident Insurance
- Facilities Use Liability
- Student Travel Liability
Dr. Mike Richey
Acting Risk Manager
Bldg. 10, Rm. 205A
To ensure you view the most recent version of each EFSC form, we recommend you refresh your browser window after opening the form or clear your browser's cache.
- Student Accident Insurance Overview (QBE Flyer)
- Student Accident Certificate of Coverage
- Allied Health Liability Insurance Overview Flyer
- Allied Health Certificate of Coverage
- Student Activities Handbook
- EFSCares Student Counseling
- Title IX
- Green Dot Violence Prevention Initiative
- University Risk Management & Insurance Association
- United Educators
- EduRisk by United Educators
- Florida College System Risk Management Consortium