- Workforce Training & Certifications
- Customized Corporate Services
Training Brevard's Workforce
Welcome to Eastern Florida State College's Customized Corporate Services. Dedicated to serving the training needs of Brevard County, we provide businesses with tailored training and personal attention to meet their goals.
Programs are offered on-site at business locations or at EFSC campuses across Brevard County.
No cost consultation and assessment of your training objectives.
Customizable and complete training packages, including assessment, curriculum development, course materials, evaluations and certificates of achievement.
Highly qualified and motivated instructors.
Courses in business, computers and advanced technologies.
Flexible schedule, delivery and location options.
- Assistance with coordinating apprenticeship opportunities at local businesses for Eastern Florida State College students in career and technical academic programs who can benefit from on-the-job training and the potential to transition to employment after earning their degree or certificate.
Join the list of satisfied customers who maintain a competitive advantage through EFSC's customized services.
Just a few of the Brevard employers who've benefited from our Corporate Services
- Brevard County Clerk of Courts
- Canaveral Port Authority
- Cities of Melbourne & Titusville
- DRS Tactical Systems
- Embraer Aviation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Harris Corporation
- Knight's Armament
- Lockheed Martin
- MACK Technologies
- Northrop Grumman
- Rockwell Collins
- Sea Ray Boats
- U.S. Air Force
Let's get started!
Need a quote?
Can't find the training you need?
Give us a quick call or email - we'll handle the rest for you!
Director, Corporate Services
321-433-7505 or 321-433-7500
Popular Training Courses
Looking for a common course topic? We offer customized contract options for professional and technical training.