EFSC's Career & Technical Programs
World-class training that's designed to prepare students for careers as well as improve current workforce skills.
EFSC President Dr. Jim Richey gets a lesson on the intricacies of welding and insight on its potential as a rewarding career thanks to EFSC student Aaron Blankenship.
Consider the benefits & join the learning community!
The variety of career programs at EFSC include opportunities to earn Associate in
Science degrees, College Credit Certificates and Post-secondary Adult Vocational Certificates.
The length of programs range from one semester term to several years in length. Many
include industry certifications and internship opportunities for hands-on practical
learning. A.S. degrees will transition to a Bachelor's degree at many Florida state
universities and colleges.
To learn more about each program use the links in this area to explore your choices. Several programs are limited access and require an additional application process.
Get information by clicking a program's title.
- Aerospace Technology
- Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration (HVAC)
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Business /Accounting/Human Resources/Marketing & Management
- Chemical Technology
- Computer Programming
- Computer Information Technology
- Culinary Management
- Digital TV/Digital Multi-Media
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Assistant
- Engineering Technology
(includes Advanced Manufacturing and Robotics)
- Facial Specialty
- Graphic Design Technology
- Industrial Management
- Landscape and Horticulture Technology
- Network Systems Technology
- Office Administration
for Medical, Legal and General
- Social and Human Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Welding Technology
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Dental Assisting, Hygiene & Management
- Clinical & Medical Lab Technician
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Healthcare Navigator
- Medical Assisting
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical Information Coder/Biller
- Nursing (RN)
- Patient Care Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Services
- Vascular Technology
- Veterinary Nursing (formerly Technology)
- Veterinary Practice Management
- Crime Scene Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Corrections Officer
- Emergency Medical Services/EMT & Paramedic
- Fire Fighter
- Law Enforcement Academy
- Security Officer
- Specialized Professional Training
Still exploring your career options?
Click below to visit EFSC's Career Planning & Development Center where you'll find helpful career exploration tools that are free for students!