A management degree that works for you
Choose your customized management degree from 12 specializations in the Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Organizational Management. Each track offers unique coursework to help you meet your career and academic goals.
- General Business Management (100% Online Option)
- Accounting (100% Online Option)
- Banking and Financial Management (100% Online Option)
- Event Planning and Management (Specialization-specific courses on-campus only)
- Health Care Management (100% Online Option)
- Human Resource Management (100% Online Option)
- Nonprofit Management (100% Online Option)
- Public Administration (100% Online Option)
- Public Safety Management (100% Online Option)
- Sales & Marketing Management (100% Online Option)
- Sports Management (100% Online Option)
- Travel and Tourism Management (Specialization-specific courses on-campus only)
The Bachelor of Applied Science Degree (BAS) is a career-oriented degree that builds on skills acquired in the workplace or through previous coursework. The BAS programs are designed for students who already hold an Associate in Science, Associate in Arts or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution, including recent graduates and those with experience in the work force.
Students pursuing the BAS degree at Eastern Florida State College must have at a minimum:
- Earned an A.S. or A.A. degree from a regionally accredited college.
- An Associate of Applied Science ( A.A.S.) degree does not meet the minimum eligibility requirements for entry into a BAS program. A.A.S. degree holders interested in transfer to a BAS program should consult with an academic advisor to review coursework and determine the best transfer options.
Explore the links above and in this web section for more details about the Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Management (BAS) and make an appointment with a Bachelor's Degree Student Development Specialist to plan your individualized approach to success.
An agreement between Florida Institute of Technology and EFSC gives students in the Organizational Management Bachelor of Applied Science program a path into Florida Tech’s SmartTrack MBA program.
A bachelor’s degree can prepare students for the pursuit of advanced education based on the requirements of the master’s level program, so be sure to review the catalog of the university you're interested in and check with its admissions team to ensure your BAS degree specialty will meet its requirements.
Note: Students may earn the BAS/OMBS once, choosing one specialization from available Organizational Management tracks. If students want to take courses from another specialization, they may do so as a non-degree student. The official curriculum in the current online EFSC catalog supersedes all other information. EFSC reserves the right to make changes in the online and printed versions of the curriculum as circumstances require. It is expected that the only changes will be the correction of errors and the inclusion of new courses and programs approved during the academic year.
Bachelor's Resources & Advising
Bachelor's Intent to Graduate Deadlines
Spring 2021: Feb. 25, 2021 (to avoid late fee)
Early Summer 2021: June 10, 2021
Summer Term 2021: July 1, 2021 (to avoid late fee)
Fall Term 2021: Sept. 30, 2021 (to avoid late fee)
Use the links below to schedule bachelor advising appointments, with the available methods (phone, MS Teams or on-campus) varying by campus.