Student Success Advisor Information
Student Success Advisors provide high-quality, intensive, and personalized assistance to help you develop and implement tools to improve your academic success.
Student Success Advisors have helped students:
- Find college and community-related resources
- Find a voice with staff and/or faculty
- Reduce stress and/or test anxiety
- Take better notes
- Use their time more efficiently
- Organize more efficiently, including by using an agenda
- Use backwards planning to stay on track and meet deadlines
- Find financial resources for college
- Access EFSC tutors and writing centers
- Gain insight into dropping or withdrawing from a course
- Find an advisor for a specific program
- ...and much more!
Student Success Advisors are available Monday through Thursday from 8 AM to 5:30 PM. You can consult with them in a virtual appointment via Microsoft Teams, by phone, or through an in-person appointment on any EFSC campus. You can choose your meeting preference when booking an appointment. You may also reach out to us via email or phone, or visit campus to talk with us.
Cocoa Campus, Bldg. 12, Rm. 309
firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-433-5842
Melbourne Campus, Bldg. 1, Rm. 129E
email@example.com or 321-433-5952
Palm Bay Campus, Bldg. 1, Rm. 123
firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-433-7803
Titusville Campus, Bldg. 1, Rm. 115N
email@example.com or 321-433-5035