Academic Success & Support Advisor Information
Academic Success and Support Advisors provide high-quality, intensive, and personalized assistance designed to help students with developing and implementing tools to improve academic success.
Here are some ways Academic Success and Support Advisors have helped other students achieve success:
- Find college/community-related resources
- Find a voice with staff and/or faculty
- Reduce stress and/or test anxiety
- Take better notes
- Use time more efficiently
- Better organize, including using an agenda
- Use backwards planning to stay on track and meet deadlines
- Find financial resources for college
- Access EFSC tutors and writing centers
- Insight into dropping or withdrawing from a course
- Find an advisor for a specific program
- … and much more!
Academic Success and Support Advisors are available Monday - Thursday from 8 AM to 5:30 PM. You can set up a virtual Microsoft Teams or in-person appointment on any EFSC campus. Success and Support Advisors travel to all four campuses and you can choose your location when booking an appointment. You may also reach out to us via email or phone, or drop by one of our office's to chat.
Titusville Campus, Bldg. 1, Rm. 115N
firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-433-5035
Cocoa Campus, Bldg. 12, Rm. 309
email@example.com or 321-433-5842