Titan2Titan volunteer program
The Titan2Titan program at Eastern Florida State College relies not only on donations, but also on volunteer hours donated by members of the EFSC community.
Eligibility and Requirements
Students interested in volunteering must first register with the Center for Service-Learning & Civic Engagement.
Once you have registered, bring your placement forms to the Office of Student Life on your campus to set up days and times to volunteer. Volunteering must be completed during normal business hours under the supervision of the Student Life Coordinator or designee.
Examples of tasks Titan2Titan volunteers may be asked to perform include:
- Cleaning shelves and floors
- Sorting food donations onto shelves by category
- Stocking food shelves by first-in, first-out based on expiration
- Checking for and disposing of expired foods
- Taking inventory of donated clothing items
Offices of Student Life
Cocoa Campus, Building 11, Room 114
Melbourne Campus, Building 10, Room 111
Palm Bay Campus, Building 1, Room 138
Titusville Campus, Building 3, Room 139