Study Abroad in Europe
Students spend six weeks in the classroom during a course entitled "Study Abroad in the Humanities," then supplement the classroom experience with a 10-day stay in Europe, visiting Italy, France and England from Monday, May 25 through Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
Participants Must Register for the following Summer Term 2020 Course: Study Abroad in the Humanities - HUM 2740
How to Apply
Contact Assistant Professor Dorothy McCalla at 321-433-5207 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students can apply online for the travel portion and must register for the associated course through the College’s registration system when it becomes available. This is a summer term course and is not offered during any other sessions.
- The deadline to enroll in the travel component of the course is Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
- Web registration for this summer course begins Monday, March 23, 2020 and walk-in registration begins Monday, April 6, 2020.
Pricing and Itinerary
The following information applies to the Summer 2020 trip:
- Program cost if enrolled by September 13, 2019: $3,570 ($250 discount)
- Program cost if enrolled after September 13, 2019: $3,820
This price includes:
- Round-trip air fare from Orlando, Florida
- Hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation throughout Italy, France and England
- Daily breakfast and 4 dinners
- Guided sightseeing and entrance fees into site venues
- 24/7 Tour Director
- Expert local guides
The following are not included in the basic trip cost:
- Eastern Florida State College tuition
- Passport fees (a valid U.S. passport is required)
- Airline baggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Spending money