Study Abroad in Europe
Students spend six weeks in the classroom during a course entitled "Study Abroad in the Humanities," then supplement the classroom experience with a two-week stay in Europe, visiting Italy, France and England from July 19 through July 30, 2018.
Participants Must Register for the following Summer Term 2018 Course: Study Abroad in the Humanities 2740
How to Apply
Contact Assistant Professor Dorothy McCalla at 321-433-5207 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students can apply online for the travel portion and must register for the associated course through the College’s registration system when it becomes available. This is a summer term course and is not offered during any other sessions.
- Deadline to enroll in the travel component of the course is April 5, 2018. The first three students to enroll in the travel component will receive $50 off the total travel cost.
- Web Registration for this summer course begins April 16, 2018 and walk-in registration begins April 23.
Pricing and Itinerary
The following information applies to the July 2018 trip.
$4,085 (monthly payment plans available)
This price includes:
- Round-trip air fare from Orlando, Florida
- Hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation throughout Italy, France and England
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Entrance fees into site venues
- 24/7 Tour Director
- Expert local guides
The following are not included in the basic trip cost:
- EFSC tuition
- Passport fees
- Airline baggage fees
2018 Europe Trip