Study Abroad in Europe
Students spend six weeks in the classroom during a course entitled "Study Abroad in the Humanities," then supplement the classroom experience with a two-week stay in Europe, visiting Italy, France and England from Monday, July 22 through Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
Participants Must Register for the following Summer Term 2019 Course: Study Abroad in the Humanities - HUM 2740
How to Apply
Contact Assistant Professor Dorothy McCalla at 321-433-5207 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students can apply online for the travel portion and must register for the associated course through the College’s registration system when it becomes available. This is a summer term course and is not offered during any other sessions.
- The deadline to enroll in the travel component of the course is Monday, April 15, 2019.
- Web registration for this summer course begins Monday, March 11, 2019 and walk-in registration begins Monday, March 25, 2019.
Pricing and Itinerary
The following information applies to the July 2019 trip.
$4,515 (monthly payment plans available)
This price includes:
- Round-trip air fare from Orlando, Florida
- Hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation throughout Italy, France and England
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Entrance fees into site venues
- 24/7 Tour Director
- Expert local guides
The following are not included in the basic trip cost:
- Eastern Florida State College tuition
- Passport fees (a valid U.S. passport is required)
- Airline baggage fees
- Spending money
2019 Europe Trip