Travel to China in Summer 2019
Six-week summer courses will include three weeks of classroom instruction at Eastern Florida State College, followed by three weeks spent in China, where students would participate in cultural workshops and program-specific content at Zhengzhou University.
The Summer 2019 Trip Dates are June 25 to July 17.
Students will also visit the historical cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an, Luoyang, Zhengzhou and Kaifeng to tour some of China's most famous sights, such as the Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City and the Terra Cotta Warriors.
The program is open to EFSC students 18 years of age or older who are in possession of a valid passport.
Applicants must also be academically eligible to register for one of the Business, Social and Human Services or Health Sciences courses connected with the trip and work with that course's instructor to register:
- GEB 2370 (Foundations of Global Business - Study Abroad)
- HUS 1940 (International Practicum for Social and Human Services. Note: Final curriculum pending approval from the Florida Dept. of Education)
- NUR 4955 (Nursing: Directed Study Capstone - Study Abroad)
Fees and Accommodations
The estimated $4,650 per student cost includes:
- Housing (double occupancy dorm rooms)
- All meals while in China
- Travel expenses while in China
- Health insurance
- Workshops at Zhengzhou University
Program fees do not include application fees, EFSC tuition, travel insurance, passport fees or spending money.
How to Apply
When you are ready to apply for a program, click here to fill out the information and the appropriate program intructor will contact you with more information about the course and the trip and coordinate your approvals for the course.
I want to know more about China before applying to go