Upcoming study abroad opportunities
Study abroad trips require students to register for a specific EFSC course, listed in the details for that trip. Applications are currently being accepted for the following:
- July 2018 Biomedical Science/Guatemala & Belize trip (June 15, 2018 deadline)
Please check back soon for information on additional upcoming excursions.
Requirements for Every Trip
All Study Abroad trips have these general requirements:
- Participants must be 18 years or older on the departure date or travel with a parent or guardian.
- The student must be academically eligible to take the designated course connected with each trip.
- Register for the class by seeing an advisor on any of our campuses. Students who do not wish to earn college credit may register with audit status. You must be an EFSC student or become one in order to register for a class. Information on applying to EFSC can be found on our Enrollment Steps pages.
- Trips require a passport. If you don't have a current passport, it's important to apply as early as possible, as the process can take up to several weeks. If you do have a passport, make sure it does not need to be renewed. Non-US citizens must obtain their own travel visas. Passport applications can be obtained at several sites throughout Brevard County.