Upcoming study abroad opportunities
Study abroad trips require students to register for a specific EFSC course, listed in the details for that trip. Applications or interest forms are currently being accepted for the following:
- Summer 2019 Europe (England, France & Italy) trip
- Summer 2019 China trip
- December 2019 Urban Ecology of Japan trip
Please check back soon for information on additional upcoming excursions.
Requirements for Every Trip
All Study Abroad trips have these general requirements:
- Participants must be 18 years or older on the departure date or travel with a parent or guardian.
- The student must be academically eligible to take the designated course connected with each trip.
- Register for the class by seeing an advisor on any of our campuses. Students who do not wish to earn college credit may register with audit status. You must be an EFSC student or become one in order to register for a class. Information on applying to EFSC can be found on our Enrollment Steps pages.
- Trips require a passport. If you don't have a current passport, it's important to apply as early as possible, as the process can take up to several weeks. If you do have a passport, make sure it does not need to be renewed. Non-US citizens must obtain their own travel visas. Passport applications can be obtained at several sites throughout Brevard County.
Study Abroad Resources
Study Abroad in England, France & Italy
July 22 - July 31, 2019
Study Abroad in Japan
December 11 - December 23, 2019
Contact: Dr. Chris Petrie