Titan Web Services, formerly known as Banner Web, is The student information and registration system of Eastern Florida State College. Use Titan Web Services to register for classes, check your grades, see your current schedule, make online payments, and much, much more.
You can access Titan through the MyEFSC Portal log in, which is a green button in
the upper right corner on each page of the Eastern Florida website. You can also access
Titan through this direct Titan log-in. You will need your User ID, which is your Student Identification Number, and your
six-digit PIN. Once you have logged in you can access your records, view your final
grades, update personal records and register online. Be sure to create a PIN Hint
Question so you can reset your PIN should you forget it.
Once you have successfully logged into the secure area of TITAN WEB, select the correct menu to access the records you want to view or update.
• Your User ID (also called Student Identification Number) is your 9-digit number that begins with a capital "B"
• Your PIN is a six-digit number that is used like a password when you login to the secure area with your User ID. Your PIN is set to your birthdate, initially, in the form of MMDDYY. Eastern Florida does not use Social Security Numbers as student ID numbers. When you first apply or readmit to Eastern Florida, you will be given your student ID number, either in person or via your new student admission letter. You must protect your ID number, as it is your gateway to your student records.
• If you do not know your User ID or PIN, please call the Admissions Office for your campus. Eastern Florida faculty and staff should call Human Resources.
• After you have been assigned a User ID and PIN, for security reasons, you will be forced to change your PIN number. Choose six numbers that you can remember. This will remain as your PIN until you change it again.
• Because your student ID number is protected information, you cannot receive your number over the phone. Your records are protected by the Family Education and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and will not be provided to anyone other than yourself without written permission.
You can reset your MyEFSC and Titan Web PIN if you have logged on before and do not
remember your PIN. Once reset using the link below, the change takes effect immediately
for Titan Web Services, but will take 10-20 minutes to update for your myEFSC portal
If you still need assistance, call the IT Support Desk at 321-433-7600.
Because your student ID number is protected information, you cannot receive your number over the phone. Your records are protected by the Family Education and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and will not be provided to anyone other than yourself without written permission.
To request your student ID number, you may go to any campus Student Services office and provide photo ID, you may go to the IT Support Desk section of this website by clicking here and find information under Question 1, or you can download the form using the link below and mail or fax it to any campus. You must attach a legible copy of your driver license for signature verification. Your ID number will be mailed via US Mail.
Download Form: Permission to Release Student ID Number
Here are the browsers supported by the Titan web vendor:
Titan is unavailable due to routine maintenance Monday through Friday from 12:01 AM
to 3:30 AM and Sundays from 12:01 AM to 10:30 AM.