Get Plugged In!
The Melbourne EFSC campus is a fun place to be a student — thanks to the hard work of your Student Government Association (SGA) and Office of Student Life. Visit the Melbourne Clubs page to get involved in a Student Club and find out how to volunteer with your campus student government on our Melbourne SGA page.
Enjoy our Campus Kick Start events and final exam week de-stressors during Fall and Spring terms, plus special activities dedicated to cultural activities, wellness, the arts, and more year round! You can take a break and enjoy one of the many on-campus dining options EFSC has to offer. Have recommendations to improve your student experience? We welcome your input!
Student Club & SGA Resources
- Club Charter Approval Form
- Club By-Laws Guide
- Club Status Report
- Minor Student Travel: Responsibility Form
- Off-Campus Event Release
- Post Event Report
- Sponsor Agreement
- Student Activities Handbook
- Student Activities Request: Campus Level
- Student Activities Request: College-Wide
- Student Travel Reimbursement Form
- Travel Addendum