Obtaining an ID Card or Badge
Eastern Florida State College students, e-Learning students, faculty, staff and partnership students must get their Photo Identification Card and/or badge, which also serves as an EFSC Library Card, at a campus security office. Community patrons can also receive a card that serves as a library card only.
Identification cards/badges are available at all four EFSC campus security offices.
- Because the security offices are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, you can request an ID 24/7. If you arrive at a security office and it's locked, a placard on the door will tell you how to call the officer on campus who will meet you at the office. The phone numbers in the security office contact box on this page are 24/7 numbers.
- Students must bring a valid government-issued photo ID, passport or current year high school ID, plus their current EFSC course schedule.
- Anyone wishing to obtain just a Library Card must provide a current government-issued or military ID and proof of Brevard County residency, such as a recent utility bill or voter ID, plus pay a $25 card fee.
- For EFSC students, the first ID and/or library card issued is free. If lost, a replacement card for EFSC students is $10.
For faculty and staff, you can receive a college photo ID badge on the third day of employment – after all paperwork has been entered into the payroll system by Human Resources. ID badges are issued through your home campus Security Department.
Parking Decals & Free Bus Transportation Sticker
Campus security offices also distribute parking decals for EFSC students, faculty and staff, which you can request at the time you receive your photo ID, and bus stickers for EFSC students. Currently enrolled EFSC students can ride Space Coast Area Transit (SCAT) buses for free if they have a special sticker attached to their Student ID. Visit a campus security office to pick up a bus sticker. Please note the following:
- SCAT stickers are valid for one calendar year only
- 2018 stickers available now for your ID card
- Student must have a student ID
- Student must be currently enrolled
EFSC Security Offices
Cocoa Campus: 321-403-5907
Building 1 (Corner of Clearlake Rd. & Rosetine St.)
Melbourne Campus: 321-403-5909
Building 1, Room 123
Palm Bay Campus: 321-403-5911
Building 1, Room 111
Titusville Campus: 321-403-4200
Building 1, Room 101A
First call 911 and the dispatcher will initiate a response and contact campus security.