EFSC Online Visual and Literary e-zine Accepting Student, Faculty and Staff Submissions
March 18, 2014 - Eastern Florida State College Cocoa Campus’s online visual and literary arts e-zine, published biannually, is now accepting submissions from EFSC’s students, staff, and faculty who work and learn on the Cocoa Campus.
Entered works will be rated by a panel of faculty judges.
Original works can be submitted in electronic format only from now through April 16, 2014 for the Spring, 2014 issue. Scan original artwork if needed and attach along with the filled out entry form in a digital PDF format attached to your email.
Email entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries may be submitted in the following categories:
• Prose: 1000 Words or less - MS Word
• Poetry: 40 lines or less – MS Word
• Visual Art: Indicate medium used and size of work
• Photography: (May NOT be altered on a computer, except to compress or resize the image.)
Please proofread your material thoroughly. Entries with excessive spelling or grammatical errors may be rejected.
Contributors for this first issue must work or take classes on the Cocoa Campus -
please include the following with your submission:
• B # and EFSC affiliation (staff, faculty, or student)
• Title of Work
• Category (and medium or techniques used for visual arts)
Participants may contribute in all five categories, but only one contribution per