Online Fall 2012 Registration Underway
May 7, 2012, Brevard County, FL - Online registration for Brevard Community College's Fall term has begun for students who have completed the application process.
Students must monitor and resolve any holds on their student record to be eligible to use the online system. They also must have completed the BCC application process prior to registration and be considered an active student. For more information on how to apply for admission to BCC please visit this section of our website: www.easternflorida.edu/admissions/steps-to-enrollment
For more details on the Registration Process visit this section of the BCC website: http://www.easternflorida.edu/admissions/registrars-office/registration-information
To view the Fall 2012 Class Schedule and search the schedule for courses, click here or visit our website at: http://www.easternflorida.edu/academics/class-schedule-search
Here are some key points to remember:
- Students can register online through Titan Web Services using the myBCC Portal
- Register early to get your preferred class schedule
- The Admissions application deadline for fall term is August 9, 2012
- The first day of class for fall term is August 20
- Students should call 321-632-1111 to make an appointment to meet with a College advisor or if they have questions about the registration process
Brevard Community College is committed to engaging our diverse
population in quality, affordable, accessible learning opportunities which
successfully meet individual and community needs.